Revolutionise your Response to Modern Slavery
- improve your customer confidence and trust
- learn from experienced practitioners
- keep employees longer and more excited about their work
- be on the leading edge of risk compliance and global updates
- embed survivor voice into your policies and procedures?
The Freedom Hub can help you respond, take action and measure your risk of slavery. We can also review your Modern Statement, policies and procedures, and help with ESG reporting.
We have packages to suit every business large or small. Call us for a FREE chat about what you need.
Senior Manager, Global Sourcing
“Your genuine passion to end slavery, expertise and insights you brought to our firm about slavery in Australia”
Sustainability Manager, Financial Sector
Founder/ CEO, Fashion Wholesaler
Why Ethical Business?
Ethical business involves social justice issues, modern slavery risk assessments, ESG reporting, social procurement whenever possible and values people over profits.
Australian consumers are becoming ethically-minded and many businesses are taking note.
Consumers want responsible businesses. There’s a rising expectation for businesses to have a social purpose and give back.
Australia has a new Modern Slavery Act requiring large businesses to submit a Modern Slavery Statement that identifies the risk of slavery in their supply chain and business procedures. Smaller businesses can also submit a ‘voluntary’ modern slavery statement to demonstrate they care.
We are Social Traders Accredited, Good Market Accredited and Social Enterprise World Forum Verified.
100% of profits from our social procurement, support the survivors of modern slavery in our Survivor School.
We will help you assess your risk and respond to modern slavery
TFH would be privileged to support your organisation as an external advisor to help your modern slavery response.
Our advisory practice is built on over 20 years of shared experience in procurement, risk management, and sustainability. In addition to TFH’s direct work with victims/survivors of modern slavery in Australia.
Our advice places victims/survivors at the centre of every organisation’s response, and when appropriate we share their stories to highlight not only the nature of exploitation but the pathway to recovery.
Partnering together we will provide you with:
- Compliance training for all businesses, large and small. Find out about our next End Modern Slavery Workshop HERE. or ask us about our bespoke training for your team or your stakeholders.
- An external/NGO review of your current Modern Slavery Statement and modern slavery response giving suggestions to enhance your procedures, and supplier relationships and strengthen your response and remediation.
- R.A.M.P is TFH’s Risk Assessment and Measurement Platform designed to help businesses assess the risk of slavery in their supply chains and business processes. It also provides an effective measurement tool for company actions taken in response to modern slavery.
- Impact stories and on-the-ground knowledge of slavery from victim/survivors in our Survivor School and our NGO networks around the world.
- Opportunities for companies partnered with TFH to provide employment pathways for survivors of slavery or sponsorship for a survivor’s education and rehabilitation.
- Remediation solutions. Our Survivor School and NGO network scan also be a great part of your company remediation plan.
100% of the profits from our Ethical Business Services support survivors of slavery and the fight to end slavery. Our own ethical social enterprises also support this cause.
Do you know just how susceptible your business is to modern slavery?
Helping your Business Respond to Modern Slavery
- for employees
- for suppliers
- for the board
- for procurement
- bespoke workshops
- Risk Assessment & Measurement Platform (RAMP)
- No spreadsheets
- Supply mapping
- Easy MSA Reporting
- Risk analytics
- Volunteer days
- Run projects
- Help survivors
- Employ survivors
- Run sports events
Events & Catering
- Book our venue
- Product launches
- Team meetings / party
- Catering (Sydney CBD)
- All profits go to survivors
- Ethically sourced
- Social Trader Accredited
- Gift hampers
- All profits help survivors & cause
- Ethical coffee
- Ethical tea
- Ethical wines
- Ethical candles
The Freedom Hub Events
Articles and News
Growth in quality of life and vision for the future is essential for every person who has escaped slavery. It might seem trivial to us to have fingernails manicured, but it is a luxury for a survivor of slavery with little or no income. In this case, the survivor said...
As a valued donor, I would like to update you on all that has been happening so far this year. And we have some exciting news about our survivor groth and expansion plans for the rest of the year. Team Update Firstly, meet Faye (pictured). We are so...
Executive Summary of the Modern Slavery Act Review It is a universal truth that slavery is abhorrent and intolerable. All levels of society bear a collective responsibility to combat slavery. This shared commitment must take many forms. Where once slavery could be...
Four Human Rights Issues Businesses Should Consider in 2023 How can your business have a real, effective and positive impact? Here are four human rights issues for boards and companies to consider. 2022 marks the third year of modern slavery reporting, and businesses...
Volunteering is one of the most rewarding things you can do and demonstrates the power of each individual to invoke human rights. Recognition of human rights is central to tackling inequality, exclusion and discrimination. After all, each of us can make a difference...
Happy Human Rights Day! Human Rights Day, celebrated annually on December 10th, is the celebration of the adoption of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. This is a milestone document that proclaimed the inalienable rights EVERYONE is entitled to, regardless of...