Why Ethical Business
Australian consumers are becoming ethically-minded and businesses are taking note.
Consumers want responsible businesses. There’s a rising expectation for businesses to have a social purpose and give back.
Australia has a new Modern Slavery Act requiring large businesses to submit a Modern Slavery Statement that identifies the risk of slavery in their supply chain and business procedures. Smaller businesses can also submit a ‘voluntary’ demonstrate they care.
The Freedom Hub (TFH) is a registered Australian Charity that runs ethical businesses to fund our work.
100% of profits support survivors of modern slavery in our Survivor School.
We will help you respond to modern slavery and assess risk.
Partnering with us will provide you with:
- Compliance training for all business, large and small. Find out about our End Modern Slavery Workshops. or ask us about our bespoke training for your team or your stakeholders.
- An external/NGO review of your current Modern Slavery Statement and modern slavery response giving suggestions to enhance your procedures, supplier relationships and strengthen your response and remediation.
- R.A.M.P is TFH’s Risk Assessment and Measurement Platform designed to help businesses assess the risk of slavery in their supply chains and business processes. It also provides an effective measurement tool for company actions taken in response to modern slavery.
- Impact stories and on the ground knowledge of slavery from victim/survivors in our Survivor School and our NGO networks around the world.
- Opportunities for companies partnered with TFH to provide employment pathways for survivors of slavery or sponsorship for a survivor’s education and rehabilitation.
- Remediation solutions. Our Survivor School and NGO network scan also be a great part of your company remediation plan.
100% of the profits from our Ethical Business Services support survivors of slavery and the fight to end slavery. Our own ethical social enterprises also support this cause.