These Terms and Conditions of Credit (Terms) apply to the establishment, operation and use of the Applicant’s credit account with The Freedom Hub Ltd ABN 18168758530, acceptance of which is evidenced by the Applicant’s execution of the Customer Account Application Form (Application).
In these Terms and Conditions “we” and “us” mean The Freedom Hub Ltd and “you” and “your” means you the customer. These Terms and Conditions together with your order constitute the entire Contract between us and you for the supply of Products. No other Terms and Conditions will apply. The Contract cannot be varied unless we agree to vary it in writing or by email prior to the event.
1. THE AGREEMENT
This agreement is a contract between you and The Freedom Hub Ltd (ABN 18 168 758 530), a registered Australian charity trading as The Freedom Hub. An agreement exists once The Freedom Hub has received your account application and has approved it, upon which your order and payment will be accepted.
You agree that the following terms and conditions of sale have been read and understood and redeemed to be incorporated in every contract for the supply of goods between The Freedom Hub and you.
These terms and conditions of sale shall apply to the exclusion of all others, including any terms and conditions of the customer, with the exception of any terms and conditions necessarily implied by statute.
2. CUSTOMER APPLICATION
Information provided by you in your application must be accurate and complete. You must inform The Freedom Hub if there’s a change to your details.
New Wholesale customers – Customers wishing to setup a wholesale account can apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling up the application form on the website. Please note, a number of conditions apply including a minimum order value of AUD $300 for wholesale customers.
3. LEGAL CAPACITY TO TRANSACT
By accepting these Terms and Conditions you acknowledge that you are over the age of eighteen (18) years. Any orders placed and accepted by us will be deemed to be by persons over the age of eighteen (18) years. Should The Freedom Hub suffer any damage or other losses as a result of a transaction entered into by a minor, The Freedom Hub reserves the right to seek compensation for such losses from the parents or guardians of the minor who caused any order(s) to be placed with The Freedom Hub.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact us at email@example.com.
5. PLACING YOUR ORDER
Upon successful verification by our Ethical Business team, you may begin to place wholesale orders by filling in the order form on this website. When you place your order, you will receive an email with the order number and that will constitute an offer to us to purchase the products you have selected based on these Terms and Conditions. We will confirm acceptance of your order when we send you an email confirming shipment of the goods you have ordered. We will not be able to hold ‘first orders’ upon request due to liability and they will be dispatched out without delay. If we cannot process or accept your order after payment is received we will contact you by email or telephone. The Freedom Hub reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at its sole discretion.
6. PAYMENT METHODS AND PROCESSING
The Freedom Hub accepts payments via cheque, bank transfer, Visa and MasterCard credit cards and PayPal only. First purchase orders placed on a weekend or a Public Holiday will not begin payment processing until the next business day. Payment will be taken out every Tuesday on all recurring orders after that.
Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding New South Wales public holidays. We process credit card payments after you click the “Place My Order” button. For credit card payments we will email a tax invoice to you with your order confirmation. Your tax invoice is your proof of purchase which can be found in your order confirmation email. The Freedom Hub will not accept credit cards issued by banks outside of Australia. You may be required to provide further identification for additional security reference checks. Please note that once payment is successfully processed, cancellations or amendments cannot be made. The Freedom Hub reserves the right to remove or disable customers and discount codes at any time including multiple accounts/ orders to one address.
- The Applicant warrants that the information provided in the Application is accurate, correct and complete and is supplied for the purposes of obtaining credit.
- The person/s signing the Application warrants that he/she is duly authorised by the Applicant to apply for credit and execute this Application on their behalf.
- The Applicant agrees that it is not entitled to any credit facilities; any products and/or services that are supplied by The Freedom Hub Ltd to the Applicant will be on the basis of payment up front.
- In the event of The Freedom Hub Ltd granting credit facilities to the Applicant then:
- All accounts are to be settled in full within the agreed trading terms noted on The Freedom Hub Ltd statement and/or invoice. Credit facilities may only continue if payment is maintained in accordance with those agreed trading terms.
- Should the Applicant default in making any payment in accordance with the agreed trading terms, then all monies owing to The Freedom Hub Ltd shall immediately become due and payable. The Freedom Hub Ltd shall be entitled to charge interest at the rate of 1.5% per calendar month on all overdue amounts from the date due for payment until the date of actual payment.
- Any reasonable expense and/or costs or disbursements incurred by The Freedom Hub Ltd in recovering any outstanding monies including debt Collection agency fees and legal costs shall be paid by the Applicant.
- d) It is expressly understood and agreed that this credit arrangement may be terminated at any time by The Freedom Hub Ltd. In that event, all monies owing to The Freedom Hub Ltd will be immediately due and payable.
- The Freedom Hub Ltd may at any stage during the continuance of the credit arrangement impose as a condition precedent to the grant of further credit that the Applicant give such security or additional security or information as The Freedom Hub Ltd shall in its discretion think fit and in a form acceptable to The Freedom Hub Ltd. The Freedom Hub Ltd shall be entitled to withhold supply of goods or further credit until such security or additional security is obtained.
7. GOODS & SERVICES TAX (GST)
All prices quoted on this website are inclusive of GST except for items that are exempt from GST. Coffee is excluded from GST. Items that include GST, and the total GST paid will be clearly marked on the invoice. Supply of Products Subject to these Terms and Conditions, we will supply to you the Products indicated on your order confirmation.
The Freedom Hub subscription discounts apply only to the subscription website and all other discounts at licensed stores or wholesale coffee supply accounts are subject to case by case review. From time to time discount codes will be generated for the use of online customers, one use per customer, per household or office. These will be communicated at the discretion of The Freedom Hub and we reserve the right to remove or disable customers and discount codes at any time. Subscription type cannot be changed or cancelled until the discount code has been used in full. Discount code will be void and cannot be manually redeemable by the holder of this voucher or by any The Freedom Hub staff member if subscription type has been changed or cancelled whilst it is still active.
9. REFUNDS OR FAULTY PRODUCT POLICY
The Freedom Hub team and its partners attempt to be as accurate and efficient as possible. If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving the goods. Please supply your order number from your original confirmation email, as well as a description or image of the damage or defect, along with your email address and phone number. Once we receive all the necessary information The Freedom Hub will assess the information provided and come to a suitable solution. We will only provide a partial or full refund if either the product or communication has been misinformed. Unfortunately, we don’t accept returns of consumable goods.
10. PRODUCTS DAMAGED IN TRANSIT
All orders are delivered by Australia Post or by our nominated Courier Service which is an independent courier company. Please do not ASSUME that your package will be delivered by one service or another. Unless you tell us otherwise, we will choose the most appropriate delivery option as outlined above. Please consider the information below so you are aware of your obligations in relation to delivery options. Australia Post Express satchels are NOT insurable. It is however, a much quicker service in general. Damage, loss or theft incurred as a result of using this delivery option is at the purchaser’s risk. If you REQUIRE a fully insured postal service such as Australia Post Registered that must be signed for, rather than being left at your door, it is your responsibility to request this at the time of ordering. Australia Post Registered automatically includes $100 insurance. Additional fees are payable for full insurance and person-to-person delivery options.
11. FAULTY PRODUCTS
The Freedom Hub is proud to offer our customers quality products. We will endeavour to supply you with products that you have ordered in good condition. However, on occasion goods that are sealed within cartons may be faulty as a result of a manufacturing defect from our suppliers. If this occurs please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will supply you with a replacement product upon assessment.
All new orders placed will be dispatched within 24-48 hours and existing recurring orders will occur every Wednesday* (dependent on your frequency). Our partnered courier company will provide an ETA in an email once dispatched, however, these estimates are subject to change and are not guaranteed. Deliveries are not made on weekends or public holidays as they apply nationally and to each State. Delivery services are available to all areas in Australia. Please allow 2-3 business days for NSW and 7- 10 business days for interstate arrival.
*The Freedom Hub reserves the right to hold any orders and choose/change any delivery service at their convenience.
13. DELIVERY CHARGES
The Freedom Hub offers free delivery anywhere within Australia. We reserve the right to charge for delivery if the situation warrants for us to do so.
- If you REQUIRE a fully insured postal service that must be signed for, rather than being left at your door, it is your responsibility to request this at the time of ordering. An additional charge will be payable for this service.
- Once purchases have been dispatched, we cannot be held responsible for items lost or damaged in transit. With our nominated Courier Service we recommend that your nominated delivery address is one where someone is present to accept your delivery between the hours of 9.00am and 5.00 pm. The courier company cannot guarantee a specific delivery date or time. If no one is present to accept the delivery, a slip will be left in the mailbox so that you can negotiate a suitable arrangement for final delivery or collection. Although every effort is made to ship your order according to the estimated delivery times provided, estimated ship times may change due to changes in supply or circumstances beyond our control. If your Product has not arrived after the estimated delivery time, please contact the courier directly. You may also get in touch with us at email@example.com. Title and risk of loss to all products will pass to you on delivery.
14. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Information on this website is provided ‘as is’ and we disclaim all representations, warranties and conditions, express or implied of any kind, including to the extent permitted by law, as to satisfactory quality or fitness for purpose. While we make every effort to ensure that the information contained within the website is complete, accurate and current, we expressly do not guarantee that the information is complete, accurate or current and assume no responsibility for any errors or omissions of any kind in the content of the website. We reserve the right to amend or supplement the information supplied on this website without prior notice. Links available on the website link to websites not maintained or controlled by us. We provide these links for your convenience and are not responsible for their content and do not endorse any pages linked to this website. This also applies to any links to which this website refers, whether directly or indirectly. We shall not be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, profits or expense whether in an action of contract, negligence, or other action arising out of any use of our services or in connection with the use or performance of this website, or the content of this website or referred to on this website or any other website you may access through this website.
This website and its contents are subject to copyright. Other than for the purposes of fair dealing, criticism, review, study or research, you may not copy, print or store by electronic or any other means a part or the whole of this website or its contents.
You shall not assign any rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions whether in whole or in part without the prior written consent of The Freedom Hub. Any unauthorised assignment shall be deemed null and void. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the remainder of the provisions in question shall not be affected thereby. Under the Trade Practices Act 1974 (“Act”), where implied conditions and warranties cannot be excluded, any liability in The Freedom Hub for breach of such conditions and warranties (other than a condition or warranty implied by section 69 of the Act) shall be limited, at the option The Freedom Hub, to the replacement of the Product(s) or the re-supply of the same Product(s); the payment of the cost of replacing the Product(s) or of acquiring equivalent Product(s). Neither our failure nor your failure to enforce any Term or Condition constitutes a waiver of such Term or Condition. Such failure shall in no way affect the right to later enforce such Term or Condition. The Freedom Hub reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions of sale at any time. No employee or agent of The Freedom Hub has the authority to vary any of the Terms and Conditions governing any sale.
17. FORCE MAJEURE
The Freedom Hub shall not be liable for any delay in performing any of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of The Freedom Hub, and The Freedom Hub shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for the performance of such obligations.
18. GOVERNING LAW
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of NSW and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of NSW.
19. CHANGE OF DETAILS
The Customer must immediately inform The Freedom Hub in writing of any change of contact details, in the ownership operation, legal entity or structure of the Customers business or of any change in the information provided in this application. Until such notification is received by The Freedom Hub, the liability for any unpaid amounts remains with the Customer as disclosed in the application.
The Freedom Hub may terminate or suspend this Agreement at any time by delivering notice advising you that your shopping privileges have been removed. Termination of this Agreement is effective the day the notice is received, or such later date as specified in the notice.