1. Collection of Personal Information
We collect personal information that is necessary for our operations. This may include names, contact details, financial information, and other details relevant to providing support and services to survivors of modern slavery. We collect information through our social enterprises, Survivor School, and other engagement channels.
2. Use of Personal Information
The personal information collected will be used for the purpose it was collected, such as:
- Providing support and educational services to survivors.
- Managing our social enterprises and fundraising activities.
- Communicating with stakeholders and the community.
- Complying with legal obligations.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose personal information to third parties when necessary for our operations, such as service providers or in compliance with legal requirements. We ensure these parties are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations.
4. Security of Personal Information
We take reasonable steps to protect personal information from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorized access, modification, or disclosure. This includes physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards.
5. Access and Correction
Individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information that we hold. Requests for access or correction can be made to our contact details provided below.
For any inquiries or complaints regarding privacy, or to access or correct personal information, please contact us at:
The Freedom Hub: [email protected]
For more information on the Australian Privacy Principles, visit the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner’s website.