Fivers for Survivors Day
Help end slavery in Australia
How can you be involved?
By joining together with thousands of others on Fivers for Survivors Day, we can all have an impact ending slavery and help victims recover.
Firstly, thank you so much for wanting to partner in working to end slavery in Australia and helping the victims of this crime recover. The work of the Freedom Hub is privately funded by partners like you. Most slavery comes out of private enterprise. Therefore, it is businesses like yours and ours, plus private donors that are leading the way forward to ending this crime within our areas of influence.
The Fivers for Survivors Day is on
This is one day a year that you can mobilise all your networks, work buddies and friends to donate just $5 toward this cause. You can gather 5 people in your office. Or maybe you can gather 50 people in the staff canteen or local hangout. How you host that event is a broad as your imagination! Furthermore, see below the links for our resource kits to help you be a part of this day. You can run your event ahead of the nominated date of October 16th, if the actual date does not work for you, but please deposit your groups donation on the date of Oct 16th. That will add to the momentum and excitement on the day. We hope to be running FB live updates. Two things we ask, to help make this successful:
- REGISTER YOUR EVENT – to ensure people can get verification and know you are not a scammer. Register with us at [email protected] or with our sponsor for this event [email protected]
- HASHTAG #fivers4survivors and #freedomhuborg in all your social photos and PR leading up to the day. This will give your business and the promotion so much more exposure!
Here is all you need to have a great day:
- Your Ideas & Resources Kit for the day
- Your DIY Fundraising Kit with work sheets to help make your event a success
- Your Media Kit with posts for your social media.
The Fivers for Survivors Day is sponsored by Taylor Care Recruitment www.taylorcare.com.au
Donate to Fivers for Survivors
Why Donate? Join thousands of people on October the 16th to be the change we want to see in the world. Every dollar that comes in will go towards ending modern slavery and helping the victims of this crime in Australia.
“Small change, big effect”