Ideas for your Fiver$ for Survivors Event
- Run a Lunch & Learn – order in with Ubereats
- Run a Cocktail Making Competition – after work (can be run virtually)
- Organise groups of Five for a Freedom Picnic
- Run a Coffee a Cake Hour – we will send slides & slavery fact sheets
- Dress up as Super Hero’s for the Day – because you are!
- Fast for Freedom – feel the pain of poverty by not eating for a day
- Wear a Silly Hat for the Day
- Girls go Bra Free – for Freedom
- Be creative, make it fun, great for team building as people feel they are working together to make a difference.
Successful Corporate Events in Past Years
Linkedin – Staff Bake Off $5pp entry $5 per vote
Lexis Nexis – Team Olympic Games $5pp entry
Allegis – Staff Cupcake Sale $5 a cup cake
Holding Redlich – Pizza & Dinks $15pp entry
Taylorcare – Brunch & Learn $15pp entry
NBRS – Bike a Thon
Schools have run sausage sizzles
Clubs have run raffles with hampers to win
Fiver$ for Survivors Brunch at TFH Cafe Waterloo
Come and join The Freedom Hub’s Fivers for Survivors Brunch!
Join us for a delicious brunch on Friday the 28th of July 2023 at our Waterloo Cafe in support of World Day Against Trafficking in Persons on 30th of July.
In line with the “fivers” theme, it will be only $55. As part of your ticket, you will receive an ethically sourced brunch made fresh, and all profits help victims of modern slavery in our Survivor School.
Together, we’ll enjoy:
- a stunning, ethically sourced brunch
- a short talk on Modern Day Slavery and how you can help end it
- a fact booklet to take home
1x Coffee or Tea
Mozzarella, tomato, basil and pine nut tart or spinach onion and blue cheese tart
Asparagus, proscutto and poached egg
Poached pear, blue cheese and walnut
French toast with maple syrup & fresh berries
Vanilla yogurt and mixed berry compote with granola
Vegan, vegetarian and gluten free alternatives available. Please specify at booking.
Why register your own event
There are a few benefits when you register your own event:
- ✓ You’ll have an official event link so people know you are not a scammer.
- ✓ We’ll send you a full resource and media kit for your event.
- ✓ You’ll know you are making an impact and helping someone rebuild their life
- ✓ Engage your workplace in the fight to end modern slavery
Remember to use the event hashtags in all your social photos and PR leading up to the day. This will give your business and the promotion so much more exposure and we will promote your organisation in our social media.
#fivers4survivors #freedomhuborg #smallchangebigeffect