When a survivor is referred to us at The Freedom Hub we celebrating.
A referral means:
- They are no longer being held captive
- They are looking forward to their future
- They are making choices about their own life
- They are free
This month we are celebrating three new referrals. Three more people that have found freedom.
Term One at the Survivor School is in full swing!
We have some incredible new teachers who have joined our team. They bring with them a wealth of experience in ESL teaching, trauma informed care, primary and secondary teaching.
This term our program includes the following courses:
- Information Communication Technology,
- Health & Self Care,
- English Conversation,
- Australian Culture,
- Swimming, and
- a number of one-on-one tutoring sessions focus on English, homework help and job skills.
Want to support the Survivor School? Here is what you can do:
- Buy an opal card (we spend $80 per month),
- Buy a school starter pack ($20),
- Buy class resources ($30 per class – excursion, class materials, gifts etc)