Three ways to support survivors of slavery and the fight to end slavery in Australia this Christmas:
1. Have your work Cmas party at one of our cafes.
2. Buy a Survivor a Christmas gift
3. Come to our Christmas Speakeasy Night.
Read more …..
1.We have a stunning ethical and sustainable Christmas Menu designed to suit your budget. Get your work mates together for an end of year celebration, or grab a few friends and celebrate the festive season together. Look at the Sydney menu here. Look at the Festive High Tea Parties being held on the Gold Coast here.
2. Generosity at Christmas goes a very long way with our survivors. When they run from their captors they have nothing but the clothes they are wearing. Your gift will make a huge difference to their life. Gift here.
3. Christmas Speakeasy in Sydney. 1920’s Christmas with live music and festive cocktails. This will be a fantastic night, loads of fun and dancing. Book here.
Think about how you spend your gift money this Christmas. Is there slavery in the gifts you are buying? If you want to be sure your gifts are ethically sourced check out our store online here.